morgan's class had their mother's day breakfast this morning. they sang a song for us and chose our breakfast foods...which consisted of several different types of donuts and some apple slices. then miss mandy read the book "i love you forever" and the kids knew some of the words. the book is so sweet, i was worried i might tear up, but i managed to hold it together!
morgan's teacher (who we love!) helped the kids make mother's day cards. she asked them the following questions:
all about mom
1. what is mom's name? ashley
2. how old is mom? 28
3. what does daddy call mom? boo
4. what does mom do at work? get money
5. what do you and mom do for fun? go to wal mart
6. what do you want to say to mom on mother's day? "give me some food"
i think it will be a cute keepsake to remind me of this age...
they also made a cute little flower pot and gave us a packet of sunflower seeds. we'll see if anything grows!
Cooper's 8th Birthday Party...
2 months ago